- Preventing the flu with fitness - most people can significantly improve their chances of staying healthy during flu season with exercise and nutrition.
- As seen on TV - If is sounds to good to be true, it probably is
- Spot Training - If you ask your trainer ''how do I get rid of this?'' and you are pointing to an accumulation of fat in a particular area ... thank them if they tell you to get on the treadmill.
- ADHD - A Healthy Alternative for ADHD Treatment
- Cardiovascular Fitness - According to the American Heart Association, cardiovascular disease is the No. 1 killer in America.
- Exercise and stress relief - Thinking of exercise as a form of self care instead of a burden or unpleasant task can assist you in establishing a permanent place for fitness in your life.
- Weight loss plateau - It's kind of like running into a wall - that feeling you get when, after a few months on a weight-loss program, you suddenly stop seeing results.
- Improving Cardiovascular Fitness - How much aerobic exercise do you need to improve your level of cardiovascular fitness?
- Exercise is more then just looking good - Regular exercise and a healthy diet will certainly help you look and feel better. But if that is not enough of a reason to do it, than how about the possibility of prolonging your life.
- Portion control tips - Learning what the healthful serving sizes are for varying foods and being able to remember them is an important step to successful portion control.
- Fitness while traveling - Whether your trip is for business or vacation, remember that you should have some time for yourself every day. Why not dedicate that time to improving your health and making yourself feel better?
- Top ways to beat a weight loss plateau - Everyone hits plateaus during their weight loss programs. It is just a matter of figuring out where the problems lie, and fixing them.