Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Fillets
- 6 (5oz) salmon fillets
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- NUTRITION INFORMATION
- Calories: 275
- Total Fat: 5.8
- Total Carbs: 6.1
- Protein: 27.8
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Coat a small saucepan w/ nonstick cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook and stir garlic until soft (about 3 min). Mix in white wine, honey, balsamic vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Simmer uncovered for about 3 min or until slightly thickened.
- Arrange salmon fillets on foil-lined baking sheet. Brush fillets wth balsamic glaze and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-14 minutes, or until flesh flakes easily with a fork.
- Brush fillets with remaining glaze, and season with salt and pepper.
- Use a spatula to transfer fillets to serving platter, leaving skin behind on the foil.