Roast Turkey, Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Wraps
- 1/2 cup fat free whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes
- 10 basil leaves, chopped
- 4 low carb, whole wheat tortillas
- 3/4 lb of smoked turkey breast (grilled chicken breast may be substituted)
- 4 lettuce leaves, shredded
- Combine cream cheese, sundried tomatoes, and basil in a small bowl
- Lay the tortillas out and spread 1 tbsp of the cream cheese mixture on each of them.
- Divide the turkey or chicken breast among the tortillas.
- Spread the remaining cream cheese mixture on top of the turkey.
- Divide the lettuce among the tortillas.
- Roll each tortilla into a tight cylinder.
- (Wraps can be refrigerated for up to 3 days)
- NUTRITION INFO: (MAKES 4 WRAPS)
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Calories: 170
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fat: 4g
- Protein: 25g