EASY LINGUINE WITH CHICKEN & CREAMY TOMATO SAUCE
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 bonesless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 (15oz) containers BUITONI regfrigerated marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup fat free half-and-half
- 1 pkg (9oz) BUITONI refrigerated linguine
- BUITONI refrigerated freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper. Cook until no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
- Pour sauce into same skillet; cook until heated through (do not boil). Add chicken and half-and- half. Cook, stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Toss pasta with sauce. Sprinkly with cheese and parsley.
- YIELDS 5 SERVINGS
- EACH SERVING:
- Calories: 290
- Protein: 30g
- Total Carbs: 22g
- Total Fat: 6g