- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup duck sauce
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon mango hot sauce
- 3/4 cup fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs (low carb version)
- 1 ripe nectarine, pitted and sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all spices. Toss with chicken breasts until evenly coated.
- In another bowl, combine duck sauce, marinara sauce, mango hot sauce, and 1/4 cup grapefruit juice.
- Coat chicken evenly with sauce mixture.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish and dredge chicken until evenly breaded. Place nectarine slices around the edge of baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Turn chicken, pour 1/2 cup grapefruit juice over chicken and continue cooking for another 15 minutes or unil done.