Jalapeno-Lime Marinated Chicken
- 3/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3/4 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1-1/4 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1-1/4 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a 4 cup measuring cup, combine the first nine ingredients.
- Pour 2 cups into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken.
- Seal bag and turn over to coat.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken.
- Grill chicken, covered over medium heat for 4-6 minutes per side, basting frequently with remaining marinade.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (Per serving)
- Serving size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 275
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Protein: 23g