BRAISED BALSAMIC CHICKEN
- 6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 can diced tomatoes (may substitute sun-dried)
- 1teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- YIELDS SIX SERVINGS
- Nutrition Info (per serving):
- Calories: 200
- Total Fat: 3.5g
- Total Carbs: 7.5g
- Protein: 28.3g
- COOKING DIRECTIONS
- Season chicken breasts with ground pepper and garlic salt.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet and brown the onion and seasoned chicken breasts.
- Pour tomatoes and balsamic vinegar over chicken, and season with basil, oregano, rosemary, and thyme.
- Simmer chicken until it is no longer pick and the juices run clear.