Lemon-Broiled Orange Roughy
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 (4oz) orange roughy fillets
- vegetable cooking spray
- lemon wedges
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl: stir well and divide mixture in half.
- Place fish on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; brush with half of lemon juice mixture.
- Broil 5 & 1/2 inches from heat for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Drizzle with remaining half of lemon juice mixture.
- Garnish with additional pepper and lemon wedges.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 92
- Fat: 3g
- Carbs: 1.4 g
- Protein: 15g
Serve with a nice spring salad or some fresh vegetables for the perfect healthy meal!